UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Plastic Boxes

chickentikka

In an attempt to save money and eat a bit healthier I take my own lunch to work. I don't like sandwiches which have been made a while (and I'm lazy :rolleyes: ) and I tend not to have a proper meal in the evening, so I cook up a storm at the weekend and have random pots I pluck from the freezer to reheat for lunch.

My question is - I like curries, chillies and other such spicey stuff and my little boxes are all looking a bit red and stained, despite a good hot wash and scrub out.

Tips from the domestic types for sparkley boxes please :flowers:

I got some pyrex boxes at Morrison's yesterday with tupperware-style plastic lids. They wouldn't stain and you could oven the bottom bit if you wanted to. Though they might be a bit heavier.

Those sound good - are they single portion sized, I am strong :laugh: I might have to go on a reccie.

Have tried the disposable boxes and usually manage to break them just putting the lid on :laugh: or else the lid falls off in my bag and yak :wacko: I can't stomach the majority of chinese takeaway food as it's pure additives and chemicals.

Thanks for the suggestons :flowers: