UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

After Eau De Fox Poo !

ranirottie

after two of my girls rolled in wonderfully aromatic fox poo twice in one week I decided to bath the lot of them. I put the grooming table outside on the patio and hubby kept me supplied with constant buckets of warm water and dry towels. It was a warm day so it was ideal. Here they after their baths,still a little damp. :laugh:

My nearly blind,brain damaged Pixi, a little bewildered. She doesn't like anything out of routine. :wub:

allwashedandcleanaug212010003.jpg

my happy smiley girl Mali,who is still terrified of strangers and still bites me if I startle her :wub: both westies are ex puppy farm.

allwashedandcleanaug212010014.jpg

my Miffi,showing off her curls and her cheeky face :wub:

allwashedandcleanaug212010019.jpg

and here is my beautiful,cuddly devil puppy Minki :wub:

allwashedandcleanaug212010002.jpg

and last but not least, my faithful,mummy;s girl Kizzy. It's nigh on impossible to get a pic of her on her own as the others always follow her. :wub:

allwashedandcleanaug212010020.jpg

and chasing the ball to get dry, my girls love to run, except Pixi who only runs a couple of times then stays by me. :wub:

allwashedandcleanaug212010005.jpg

allwashedandcleanaug212010006.jpg

:laugh: it was Mali the smiley Westie,she had a green collar plus left side of face and ear, and Minki the demon puppy who was green all over in her lovely long silky fur. She completed the picture by having green lumps hanging from the ruff around her neck. :rolleyes: It was delightful going home in the car!! :laugh: x