UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Camping Trip To Delamere

Gemstone

As you may know by now, I went camping last night with Adam and Daniel. I was a bit nervous as I haven't been camping for over ten years. I lured Darren into joining us for tea by offering him a plate of Heinz Beans and Sausage and he made sure we had put the tent up properly before leaving us to it. A good time was had by all :)

It's almost made me want to camp again, after all these years...(rather more than ten :laugh: )

Do it!! It was much better than I remembered :biggrin:

Has anybody ever told you you're bonkers? :unsure: :laugh:

Yes lots! :laugh: On the video, Darren says "Say hello camping Julia" and I say "Hello camping Julia" and he says "Right". It is the way that he says "Right" that lets me know that he thinks I am bonkers :laugh: Even though it was him who was saying "Say hello camping Julia" in the first place :err: :wacko: :laugh:

Do it!! It was much better than I remembered :biggrin:

Yes lots! :laugh: On the video, Darren says "Say hello camping Julia" and I say "Hello camping Julia" and he says "Right". It is the way that he says "Right" that lets me know that he thinks I am bonkers :laugh: Even though it was him who was saying "Say hello camping Julia" in the first place :err: :wacko: :laugh:

...lol and he sounds perfectly normal?!?!?!?

Looks fabulous :flowers: