The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I didnt either cos I fell asleep it was that riveting :laugh:

It has been pretty boring, hasn't it?

The only thing maintaining my interest now is the Chantelle/Preston saga. But I doubt anything will happen there, as much as we are all willing it to!

It has been pretty boring, hasn't it?

The only thing maintaining my interest now is the Chantelle/Preston saga. But I doubt anything will happen there, as much as we are all willing it to!

Yeah I think you are right but it would be lovely for BB to drain its last bit of life as love blossoms for them. Both Preston and Chantelle seem lovely vulnerable people.

I don't remember her talking about a hostel etc first time around but after watching Nicky in the diary room, ott as it was, bless her, I hope she does well tonight (even if not winning it). Big Brother appears to have had a real meaning / brought a real turn around (beyond the "celebrity" nonesense) for her life that I'd imagine maybe only Chantel & Preston could get close to. Interesting to see what happens to them after the show too.

I've had my first bet of the series and it's on Victor to win tonight. At 33/1 he's massively overpriced. As much as I like Brian, 1/6 makes no appeal whatsoever. Victor is ahead in the polls on the Digital Spy site and that's normally a fair indicator. The Victor we've seen this time around in the house is very different to the Victor we saw before. He's grown up, is less arrogant and has actually been making people laugh, a really sweet side of Victor has emerged.

It'll be interesting to see what Preston has to say in his eviction interview about Chantelle.