UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hwar Show 6Th June

zico's mum

Just got back after a fabulous weekend,weather was glorious - unbelievable for an HWAR Show,last 5 years they have had torrential rain for each one :rolleyes: Fabulous fabulous location,Brockhurst Estate near Bromyard and a good turnout.I raised the (I think) brilliant sum of £135.00 :biggrin: Well chuffed with that.Here's a pic of the stall - and yes it is wonky,first time I used the gazebo one of the flipping legs broke so it's propped up on a dog crate,it was a bit straighter later on :laugh:

HWAR06-06-10005.jpg

And Trixie came second in Best non-HWAR rescue dog,icing on the cake for her first show with me :wub:

Trixie with her rosette :wub:

020-6.jpg

and her and Duncan being ever so well behaved while Mum was busy

DuncanandTrixie.jpg

Forgot to say I had 2 people very interested in fostering for OC,both experienced and a couple of people asking about dogs for older relatives as well so hopefully there may be some contacts made.

Oh and if there's a spare banner round with the Oldies Club,helping Older dogs find forever homes I'd be grateful for one as rather too many people thought it was a charity for older people at first :unsure:

Well done Lynne thats brill!!!

I suspect your gazebo to be the same make as mine as I had to take the first one back at the leg broke on it and I couldnt get it to extend fully.

Trixie looks rather pleased with her rosette :wub:

Even with the O being a dogs face its amazing how many people think Oldies Club is for old people lol