UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Obe Basset

elainew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obe's been out an about fundraising for Oldies the last 2 weekends, he aroused lots of attentions and has, I believe, got a homecheck out of it! :biggrin: It was his birthday yesterday, he had sossiges and today a parcel arrived in the post from his original home - a lovely new harness, a squeaky toy and some treats to share with his friends! He's brillaint with humans and other dogs - he had a whale of a time Friday playing with Amy's Louie and loves playing with Kelsey, my housesitter's springer.

today a parcel arrived in the post from his original home - a lovely new harness, a squeaky toy and some treats to share with his friends!

They must miss him terribly mecry.gifBut I'm sure they would be very pleased to hear that he has had so much interest.

He looks lovely, and very relaxed. I love that 'belly-up' pose that he seems so fond of! laugh.gif

Poor Obe has had 13 teeth removed today - yet he still demanded his dinner on his return home! (chicken and pasta, I hasten to add).

His picture appears in the Wiltshire Gazette and Herald this week (Taken at Bowood) - unfortunately without any story! :angry:

Edited by elainew

• 2 weeks later...