UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Insurance

ranirottie

as I am now on benefits I have been worried about the dog's insurance. I cancelled my last lot because it was costing a fortune ,so I have been trawling the net to find a cheaper one. I thought that I would insure Miffi and Minki but take Kizzy,Mali and Pixi to the PDSA if I needed to, but.....I have found a brilliant one. Ever the sceptic I asked them all sorts of questions but it all seems pukka. So for only £9.10p per dog they are covered for £4000 vet fees,lifetime cover,the money renews each year,all the extas like public liability £1.5 million,they deal directly with the vets etc etc. I am so pleased,now all are covered again .If anyone is interested it is

www.pet-insurance.co.uk.

There is an article in this month's Which? magazine, about a dog owner who went to court because E&L refused to pay out. The guy won, but personally I'd want to avoid winning a pay out in that way every time you'd need them. I'd recommend AXA, I've been with them for years and never had a problem, their premiums for mine are quite reasonable too :flowers: