UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Just Had My Reading From Bright Paws

one.eyed.dog

It started off fine but nothing related to lottie except she had knocked two teeth out. This was because Lucy had muscled in and taken over. Becky who was doing the reading was crying and said it had not happened before. She continued but with Lucy and was very good. She did say I could try again for Lottie but, don't be suprised if Lucy comes through again as she was very strong. It was so bob on. I am sceptical about these things but, she told me personal stuff that only me and Lucy did . Typical Junkyard. I'm well impressed.

There is a readings thread or I'll pm you Becky's email when I get to work. I was going to ask her if she could do bridge dogs but, no need. I think she was as suprised as I was. She told me (Lucy) that I will always have a dog but, they will always run off as she wants time with me so sends them on a wild goose chase. Becky said Lucy sent a hare and every time Lottie does one it's after a hare (not any other animal) She also said not to worry as she would be safe. Becky told me she did the course because she was sceptical about such things. She sent me a lovely thank you email.

Hi

thank you for setting up this thread, it was such a lovely experience for Lucy to come through - dogs that have passed on can be communicated with but it wasnt something at that point I had done before and was something I was really really nervous about (both becuase of how i would cope but also its such a huge pressure and special thing for the person) - Lucy showed me that i can do this and it would be ok - to trust the dog and just be with that .. so i will always be very grateful to Lucy for that and to you Ellie :-)

I did the course, having spent my working career in a corporate environment whcih was centred on if you can see it / prove it / read about it in a book it is true, i went on a coaching programme to be a professional coach (another business I am setting up now but with a very differnt focus than i expected when i signed up for that course) and it changed my whole life, it opened my mind to what is truly possible and more importantly what is truly important - Bright Paws was born on that weekend and I have been working to that ever since. I did reiki which was my first step into what was the unknown and decided to do animal communication - iwas drawn to it and it just felt right ... i was sceptical - about whether it was possible and then about whether i can do it .. .but it is the most uplifting experience and feels so right now - I KNOW it is possible - too much specific stuff happens and too much truth comes out!!

I love this path now .. its one I am still exporing and feel like i will explore for th rest of my life and that feels good - the journey feels more important than the destination! I am doing these case studies across April in aid of Oldies, i will be offering them as a paid service from May but i am so grateful to OLdies followers for the experiences you have given me and for allowing me to learn with you that i will be offering a standard donation to charities (of whcih Oldies will be the default and top of list beneficiary) with every single one in hope it can bring in a monthly income even if only small :-)

Becky :-)