UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Im Rather Hexcited!

Moonbladez

Yes I know its sad, but im rather excited about the up and coming "Events Season" as I call it. Where charities work endlessly throughout the spring and summer working at events to raise money and raise awareness.

Its the first time I've done a season with Oldies, last year I did the circuit with a different rescue. But I have my diary out making notes of ones near me I should be able to attend, and OH said he will book the days off so he can help aswell. And I noticed there is one in Preston, which is where my family all live... so an excuse to go home!!

And its an excuse to buy Oldies merchandise! I have my list ready!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I wonder if you realise how mad it is to sound quite so enthusiastic? I suspect Amy will be consulting her list right now! tongue.gif

Seriously Bekki, thanks so much, shows and events are really important to us both for fundraising and for telling people about Oldies so we really appreciate any help people can give flowers.gif

Edited by Fee

Can totally understand the excitement,I'm doing 3 this year (all on my lonesome,I did 2 last year but had others including Amy to hold my hand :laugh: ) I keep seeing things that might be good on the stalls,am looking for ideas for games,have accosted not just staff at the Residential Home I work at but also visitors I know who have dogs asking if they have any unwanted items I can have :rolleyes: