UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ibrox

Laura_E

Suki made me mecry.gif too, I hope they are able to find someone local who will take her.

Of all the sad situations we come across, those where older people are forced to go into accommodation where they can't take their pets are the ones that really get to me sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That was sooo good of the home, it's exactly what should happen. There is an organisation that helps cases like this, www.papas.org.uk - I know Julia recently helped a case where a man with terminal illness needed a foster place nearby for his 17yr dog. If anything like this happens again it would be worth contacting her.

Oh brilliant!! How happy that must have made the dog and her owner to be able to spend whatever time they have left together. So good of the home to go to all that trouble for them, though I suppose it wouldn't be so easy if there were several residents with dogs to be managed.

Looks like she is allergic to cats mecry.gif Such a sad story

So sad. Hope someone can find a space for her so she can enjoy whatever time she has left surrounded by comfort and love.

I've just read that Evie passed away before finding her forever home mecry.gif such sad news.

• 2 months later...