UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

You Can Rely On The Sun

Ian

As far as I could make out none of the dogs are wearing choke chains - contrary to the assertion in the text. I don't doubt these kind of idiots exist but it's utterly unfair to imply that these are the only type of person who'd own such a breed, that the dogs can't be good family pets etc sad.gif

i actually think that this supports our cause, only one of the five looks like it might measure up as type yet all are proclaimed by their owners to be being used as weapons

campaign groups have long said that banning breeds doesnt work and this just proves it those that are dealing drugs/ using violence are using ALL breeds of dogs after all you dont want to be stopped and questioned about the looks of your dog and end up busted for the large stash of cocaine you have in your back pocket now do you :rolleyes: .

now we have lots of different breeds owned by the same tosser owners, why cant the media and the government look on the other end of the lead

Perhaps its time to whip up a campaign for dog lovers to boycot the Scum newspaper. When they savaged scousers after Hillsbrough, the majority of merseyside just stopped buying it. Perhaps everyone who doesnt hate dogs did the same, their daily sales could be decimated once again :mad:

Mel, Whilst I can see what you mean, do you not think that there's a risk that you only think that because you know the breeds whilst Joe public, influenced by the Sun / other media & Kit Malthouse (I assume you've read his recent comments on the consultation & bullbreeds), just sees something along the line of more of those nasty bullbreeds - doesn't really matter which bullbreed you look at, they're all the same you know, nasty aggressive dogs, we should ban the lot of them, only dog fighters & morons would keep them you know ? unsure.gif

Di, we agree biggrin.gif as I posted the Sun link to Facebook yesterday & said something similar flowers.gif

yes ian i do think that to a degree but there are other areas where rotties or gsds are being used in this way as well, and the sun are pointing out that the dogs they have portrayed are not illegal but yet they too are being abused in the same way that illegal types are.

proving that its the tossers that own, use and abuse dogs that need to be neutered and muzzled not their dogs

now theres an idea worthy of consultation :wink:

Sun readers are already on the warpath. :angry:

I came back from a pleasant walk on the mountain with friends and dogs to find that 2 cops had been to investigate me in response to a complaint about my cannabis farm and weapons dogs.

Some idiot walks past my house regularly and knows all about this, you see. Pity he/she doesn't know a scented geranium when they see one. And any dog along this road would kick off at a passer by stopping to take a good look at their house. There is also a For Sale notice on the house, which seems to have given the impression that I am squatting an empty house.

My lovely neighbour Jayne :wub: explained to the cops that I am renting, that I am a respectable middle-aged lady (very complimentary of her :laugh: )and that she gets on well with my dogs and has no problem with me at all, and that the complainant must be mistaken. The cops appeared to be satisfied but said they had to follow up all reports of this nature. They could see for themselves what my houseplants are, they fill most of a bedroom window.

I'm really glad this happened when I was out. I can laugh about it now but was very upset at first, and if 2 big blokes had come to the door and upset me then Wispa would have raised the roof. At least if they come back, Jayne has forewarned me.

Sun readers are already on the warpath. :angry:

I came back from a pleasant walk on the mountain with friends and dogs to find that 2 cops had been to investigate me in response to a complaint about my cannabis farm and weapons dogs.

Some idiot walks past my house regularly and knows all about this, you see. Pity he/she doesn't know a scented geranium when they see one. And any dog along this road would kick off at a passer by stopping to take a good look at their house. There is also a For Sale notice on the house, which seems to have given the impression that I am squatting an empty house.

My lovely neighbour Jayne :wub: explained to the cops that I am renting, that I am a respectable middle-aged lady (very complimentary of her :laugh: )and that she gets on well with my dogs and has no problem with me at all, and that the complainant must be mistaken. The cops appeared to be satisfied but said they had to follow up all reports of this nature. They could see for themselves what my houseplants are, they fill most of a bedroom window.

I'm really glad this happened when I was out. I can laugh about it now but was very upset at first, and if 2 big blokes had come to the door and upset me then Wispa would have raised the roof. At least if they come back, Jayne has forewarned me.

oh my word our owl a dope fiend :ohmy: