UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Transporting Flash

selina

I'm in love, such a sweet gentle boy, someone adopt him quick, even the Oh asked if the OC had any homes suitable :rolleyes:

06032010202.jpg

06032010201.jpg

06032010200.jpg

and lastly so what if I'm old I want to roll around and feel the sun on my tummy

06032010198.jpg

he is really :wub:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I may be in love (again laugh.gif) wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

How big is he Selina? In our conversations with his owner he shrunk from being greyhound-size to being whippet-size huh.gif My guess from the pictures is that he's more greyhoundy after all?

The photos are deceiving, he's little, he is whippet size, maybe just a tiny bit bigger, I cannot tell you how close we were to saying he was staying, he gives the best cuddles and is so good on a lead, he would be no trouble to anyone.

If the foster carer changes her mind for any reason there will be a foster space here for him but I am sure it will be a matter of weeks before he's in his forevor home, I'm glad I've temepted a few people though :biggrin:

Go on Fee you know you want to :laugh:

Can we have an update tomorrow please, I don't think butter would melt on that little dogs mouth so def dont think he'll be bad with cats, he's far to angelic.

I just wanted to take him home and let him snuggle on the sofa.

Was more than a pleasure to help with transporting him, always happy to help down South you know that