UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milton Keynes Big Doggie Do Furzton Lake

Happylittlegreensquirrel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

URGENT ****** URGENT ****** URGENT ****** URGENT *******

Who's the contact in Oldies Club regarding paperwork needs returning for the Doggie Do otherwise we wont get a space crying_anim.gif - luckily I have inside contacts that have just phoned me at workph34r_anim.gif and no Sam it's not Bobrolleyes.gif

Rocky x

Sam, is there a website up yet for this year's Big Doggie Do?

not last time I checked but I will have a look again

URGENT ****** URGENT ****** URGENT ****** URGENT *******

Who's the contact in Oldies Club regarding paperwork needs returning for the Doggie Do otherwise we wont get a space crying_anim.gif - luckily I have inside contacts that have just phoned me at work ph34r_anim.gifand no Sam it's not Bobrolleyes.gif

Rocky x

Its changed this year as the council are managing the admin/registration and not the Parks Trust , we had a letter from them in December and they wanted our paperwork back by January ( much earlier than the Parks Trust )

As an aside I am really looking forward to seeing Bob again :ninja:

not last time I checked but I will have a look again

Its changed this year as the council are managing the admin/registration and not the Parks Trust , we had a letter from them in December and they wanted our paperwork back by January ( much earlier than the Parks Trust )

As an aside I am really looking forward to seeing Bob again ninja.gif

I was called by the council yesterday and they have sent me the forms now, Bob unfortunately has been made redundant, he was contracted to the council by TVP but he did say he might put in an appearancerolleyes.gif

Just waiting for a pdf of The Oldies Club public liability certificate then I can submit the paperwork. In the meantime they have put us down and we are next to you againtongue.gif you can't get away from me that easily Mrs Squirrelwink.gif

Hope all is well and see you soon.

Rocky x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...