UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Haslemere & District Sponsored Walk For Oc 28/03/10

lil_angel

Haslemere & District Dog Training Club are organising a sponsored walk to raise funds for Oldies Club on the 28th March in Frensham. As well as their club members they have invited supporters of Oldies Club to also attend. If anyone would be interested in attending and representing Oldies Club please let me know. Sounds like a lovely walk with a pub stop off at the end :)

Hi

Just bumping this thread. Is there anyone at all out there who would be able to represent the Oldies Club at this walk? As Regional Co-ordinator for Surrey, it comes under my area but is still quite a distance for me to get to unsure.gif but would be great for us to attend especially as they have chosen us as their charity of the year as well flowers.gif

• 1 month later...

Just got back from the walk with a very tired and dirty dog, but she lasted the full 6 miles and I am very proud of her. I on the other hand made a bit of an idiot out of myself when I slipped and involuntarily did the splits :ohno02: pulling a hamstring in the process :blush02: but I managed to hobble the rest of the way!

It looks like the money raised from today was in the region of £700, which is great.