UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Boys Are Back ( Supernatural Season 5 )

ailsas mum

No way, that vampire is way to weird looking and he talks funny :D :D.

Did you know that the vampire comes from Brentwood or Brentford in somewhere like Essex!! He talks with a bit of a cockney twang and based his vampire voice on Rhett Butler because his character was born in the Gone With the Wind times :biggrin:

Did you know that the vampire comes from Brentwood or Brentford in somewhere like Essex!! He talks with a bit of a cockney twang and based his vampire voice on Rhett Butler because his character was born in the Gone With the Wind times biggrin.gif

And he and Anna Paquin are a couple in real life.

And he and Anna Paquin are a couple in real life.

Ooooo, I was not knowing that, can't say as I find him attractive, but I love the accent he does, but if it was a toss up between him and those wee bairn's in Supernatural, well, let's just say, give me a man any day biggrin.gif.

Any smartarse comment's about Brandon and I'll send Phoebejo round to smack you about a bit.dry.gif

SAM AND DEAN ALL THE WAY :biggrin:

Oh............and if I absolutely had to, you know, if I had no choice :wink: IT WOULD BE DEAN!! :ph34r_anim:

Oh yes :biggrin:

Did you know that the vampire comes from Brentwood or Brentford in somewhere like Essex!! He talks with a bit of a cockney twang and based his vampire voice on Rhett Butler because his character was born in the Gone With the Wind times :biggrin:

I knew he was British but I didn't know from where.

Terri