UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fame At Last!

Greygal

It's official!! Muffin's professional photographer organised by the OC came round this afternoon and took lots of pics of the boy! Now he will have his own portfolio and I am just waiting for the film work and starring parts to roll in. Just a few nice pics though leading to the offer of a perfect home would do just fine and we'll forgo the fame and fortunate for a happy life and a comfy couch! :biggrin:

He is lovely and such a good boy to stay still like that. :wub:

I tried taking Tess for a professional photo shoot but she wouldn't stay put and the man gave up and asked us to leave in the end! :blush02:

I am sure some lucky person will fall in love with Muffin soon.

... I noticed that Muffin is tagged on our site as 'medium sized' but I'd been thinking of him as quite a tall chap. It's hard to tell in photos, do you think is is more medium or largish...?

Well he is quite a big boy really being around 28"-29" long and tall at the shoulder. Being black and fairly long-coated too does make him look big though he is quite slimly built and only weighs around 26k. He does have the hugest paws though.....and oh those ears!! :wub:

*thud* I just fell in love...he's beautiful! :wub: There's a reason why i don't go on the OC website as there is no way I can have another dog at the moment. Beautiful photos, and fingers crossed they are the thing he needs to catch his new forever homes' eye!