Problems Problems...

cheryl33

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys just thought I would give you an update, some of you are aware x

Following the court date which I couldn't attend ddue to work, I have been given till 30 June to move out. The mortgage company were not aware he was renting the flat out, which I assume is illegal. They are repossessing it as he is thousands in arrears.

Luckily I have found a house down the road in the same village, more expensive but I can move in next week.

xx

lets hope this one is better!

That bloke's a d1ck, but I'm glad that you've found somewhere nearby that you can move into so soon. You know I do really admire you for always just getting on with it and being able to find a home and a job - something that a lot of people don't ever seem to manage! What's the new house like and what's your job at the mo? You enjoying it? :GroupHug: :flowers:

The mortgage company were not aware he was renting the flat out, which I assume is illegal. They are repossessing it as he is thousands in arrears.

Depends on the terms of his mortgage? But it probably invalidated his insurance.

I have to Billy cos I'm not entitled to any benefits and the only relative I can rely on who'd take me in with the dogs in my Aunt in Hampshire. As much as I love her, I want to stay up here.

The new house in about two mins walk where I am now and its bootifully decorated inside. The girl that lives in there at the mo as a dog as well, but she's having a sprog so wants a bigger house. The only downside is that is doesnt have a garden, just a small yard, but its opposite the field where we walk.

I'm working in a call centre (boohiss) for a utilities company, so I get discounted gas and leccy too :biggrin:

Phebes I think he had to have a clause or something in the mortgage?

Isn't your deposit with one of the legal schemes? You may have to hassle for paperwork to show them ,, from the mortgage co.

If the house is reposessed your ex- landlord cannot except any payment for same. If whoever granted you permission to remain until a given date ( i.e. the court ) didnt make an order for any payment you are on a winner, legally.

Edited by lester