UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Spot The Flower Power Oldie!

cycas

It is wonderful to see some of the longer stayer moving on - even better to hear that Muffin's new owners are over the moon with him, it sounds as though he's loved to bits wub_anim.gif

After a short kennels stay Billy is now back in a foster home and is doing very well, so we'll have an update on him soon I hope.

Ginny will be having some special visitors next week, so everything crossed for that!thumbsup_still.png

I was Cassy's foster mum and am over the moon that her new family have given her the chance to show what a lovely girl she is.

Hope everything works out really well for them and they have many happy years together. Very stange at the moment without her :GroupHug:

Good to see you here Sheila wavey.gif

Thanks so much for all you did for Cassie, I don't understand why it's taken so long for someone to see what a lovely girl she is, but I think she'll be very happy in her new home Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I was Cassy's foster mum and am over the moon that her new family have given her the chance to show what a lovely girl she is.

Hope everything works out really well for them and they have many happy years together. Very stange at the moment without her Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It must be very hard to say goodbye to a dog that has been with you for so long, I struggle when they have only been here for a few weeks! But you obviously looked after her very well and I am sure she will make her new family very happy. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It's great that things are looking up for the long termers (I make it sound like a prison sentence!). Fingers crossed for Ginny's visit next week and I hope somebody comes forward for Womble soon too- another dog that should have been snapped up a long time ago shrug.gif