UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother

chickentikka

Vinnie Jones is really getting on my nerves now. He's a bully and I wish the other house mates would just tell him to mad.png off. Dane is just his lap dog and should do one too.

Ivana's the best, when she was singing that song about her dog I felt like I had a kindered spirit. It's always reassuring to know that I'm not the only crank in the world that makes up stupid songs for my pets! laughingsmiley.gif

Vinnie Jones is really getting on my nerves now. He's a bully and I wish the other house mates would just tell him to mad.png off. Dane is just his lap dog and should do one too.

Ivana's the best, when she was singing that song about her dog I felt like I had a kindered spirit. It's always reassuring to know that I'm not the only crank in the world that makes up stupid songs for my pets! laughingsmiley.gif

hear, hear!! Gawd he thinks he is something special doesnt he, I do like him but get a grip mate!!! but saying that, I think the housemates encourage it and allow him to be that way wacko.gif

But lovely all the same wub.gif

That 'nightmare' scene last night was hilarious, I was crying with laughter. Although as Vinnie and Ivana were still asleep, I'm not sure if he past the task. unsure.gif

The Tree of Temptation is amazing, it should have it's own show!

He didn't have to wake everyone to pass the task, only to get a hug off someone, which he did so would assume he's passed.

Oh right, I thought 'the tree' said he had to wake all of them. I think after that performance he deserves to pass anyway.

Aaaaa, is that what it was all about, I must have missed a bit, what happened with Bowers putting the chilli in the dinner ?

That was also pretty hilarious. He tried to sabotage the meal by making a corn pepper sauce and mixing the chilli in with it, but they all liked it and couldn't praise him highly enough, his face was a picture!!! laugh.gif