UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing........... Bella

Wendbert

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella is doing really well so far.

I didn't hear from the dogwalker yesterday while I was at work, so took that as good news. Got home to find Bella hopping off the sofa, following Wiggle to the door :wub:

I'm sure that Bella was once loved by someone as she has a fine line in cute - she'll rest her head on the sofa and give pleading eyes :laugh: Bella loves a belly rub and will sit nicely for a treat. She takes herself off to bed but prefers the sofa and has been happy to share with Wiggle. Or she'll just pop up into the armchair.

Bella looks like she is going to make someone a very lovely companion :biggrin:

Bella went to a new foster home at the weekend. It's a long term foster home but I can't see her going anywhere and LRSE&C will continue to pay for her vet bills under the assisted adoption.

Bella was a complete sweetheart and the perfect guest but Sir H took a huge dislike to her and was getting himself very upset. As Sir H has not been very well, I couldn't let him get even more depressed so I had to ask for Bella to move on.

She's now living with a lovely lady in Surrey and when I took her there on Saturday, they took to each other straight away. The lady is on her own, retired and lost her own dog a year or two ago and Bella will be the perfect companion for her.

Sir H is happier now that she's gone and is no longer staying upstairs out of the way.