UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Egyptian Scarves

Helly

Below are several pictures of the actual shop where the scarves come from. While I cant promise to match everyones requests exactly, you at least get an idea of what is available and what I can buy. For anyone ordering this way, if you are happy to give me your mobile number, i am happy to text from egypt if there isnt your chosen colour but alternatives.

we have patterned scarves of varying colours too! These range from around 12 - 15 quid depending on your choice

these are colours of scarves i already have some of, here in sunny st helens

picture 0

NOV09SCARVES011.jpg

and a whole host of patterns and colours of other available scarves...

picture 1

NOV09SCARVES008.jpg

picture 2

NOV09SCARVES009.jpg

picture 3

NOV09SCARVES010.jpg

picture 4

NOV09SCARVES012.jpg

picture 5

NOV09SCARVES013.jpg

picture 6

NOV09SCARVES014.jpg

and finally, the very nice man who keeps the prices down as its for charity, bless him. he is not for sale by the way :laugh:

NOV09SCARVES015.jpg

I am also willing to buy the following, but they are expensive and Im not thinking many people would be interested...

pure silk scarf, in an assortment of colours - the cost is £25 they come in a range of colours

brown silk scarf (this one is mine before anyone thinks i have these in stock :laugh: )

NOV09SCARVES017.jpg

the other colours

NOV09SCARVES016.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Each time i offer to buy scarves, I worry what if people dont like my choices... so i thought i would cheat and let folk choose their own. I will happily choose 7 for you, but could you just give a clue of anything you dont like, colours you wouldnt buy or whether you like patterns or plainer ones? Left to my own devices, i tend to buy blues and blacks and browns, so if you are wanting vibrant colours you need to guide me :laugh: :laugh:

thats bloody marvellous thank you :flowers:

Can I just say, if anyone feels uncomfortable paying before I head to egypt and wants to wait till i get back with proof of goods, I wont be offended at all. The cost of these scarves all comes out of my own pocket and the total amount you pay all goes to dogstar. We are desperate for funds but I quite understand if folks prefer to wait till i come back at the end of november :flowers:

Di, I find shopping from your selection so much easier :laugh:

But...I have endeavoured to try...so here goes (if you don't have suitcase space no worries!)

Something like the following;

picture 0

pale pink

then 2 along the reddy/orange colour

then the 7th from the start - the blue one

and the pale green(?) one that is just after the red one on there...

picture 2

the black one (with black pattern)

picture 3

the grey/silver with circle pattern

the turquoise with circle pattern

picture 4

grey (?) with the green circles

there is a red one in the picture of the nice man who sells them cheaply cause it's for charity!

They are so pretty.

Mxxx