UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Weird Is This? Co Incidence Or Not...?

Cafferysmum

The other day, my best mate rang us in tears, her dog was really ill and weeing blood.

She got him from the pound nearly two years ago and he wasnt well then, had heart probs, but she fell in love with him.. sadly he went to play with Rosie Buttons and Caffery whom he both knew at the bridge yesterday..

I said if you want his ashes and want him back today, i will ring our pet crem and they will let you wait an hour or so and they are brilliant.. So i did..

Now you take your dog in and say your goodbyes and your wishes and pick your box and it takes around an hour or two if they are busy..

Just at the top is Lady Heyes Craft Centre, its brilliant, costs me a bomb as I am always in Yankee Candles shop .. those who remember Bob Carolgees and Spit the dog.. well he owns it.. hes really nice and is quite shy.. going off topic here :wacko: Chris Tarrant was in their recently and told every one they could take as many candles as they wanted as they were all free lol..

Anyway theirs loads of antique shops, brewery, cafe etc to peruse round.. and my mate and hubby went into a shop when all of a sudden my mate stopped dead in her tracks and went omg... its Rosie Buttons.. she didnt say anything but nudged me hubby and he was like omgggggg...

They went up and stroked her, she was identical in every way.. same softness as Rosie was and same facial marks and same prick ears.. and when photographed at an angle didnt show how pretty they were.. any way they said bye and walked to the book shop.. this dog just stared and stared at them esp my hubby..

They came out of the book shop and their was the dog again and it was staring at hubby like Rosie did.. then her owners came out who are similar age to us.. Now consider Lady Heyes is around 30 miles ish away from us here..

So hubby said i would love a photo to show kazza but was to shy, so my mate went up and said im really sorry for disturbing you but would you mind us taking a photo of your dog as my mate lost her dog and they are identical in every way.. and they were so proud and said oh we never had anyone say they want a picture of her.. my mate explained why and what happened to Rosie and this dog was called Briony..

They sent me a picture via text and when i got it, i thought what they doing sending me pics of Rosie as I had one very similar to it angle wise and it was a dopple ganger..

Anyway they got talking and said we got it from the kennels opposite fiddlers ferry :ohmy: hubby and mate went omg so did we... so they went into details and apparently she was abandoned as a pup in Warrington and then the kennels were the pound for this area.. and was rehomed.. Rosie was sold for £5 for a drug fix and was taken to same kennels ...

We wondered if they were the same litter as Rosie would have been the same age.. they said goodbye and moved onto the car and the dog doted on her owners like Rosie did with us but as they were getting back into the car, hubby turned round and saw Briony just staring at him..

Wonder if it was another of Rosies siblings.. made me smile tho to think theirs her other brother and sisters out their :biggrin: