UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs Trust Membership

Rumpole

following on from my liabilty insurance thread i thought it worth a mention that if you are a member (costing £20.00 a year)you get inclusive third party liability insurance for up to ten dogs free.

i think its a fab idea for anyone without pet insurance or particularly for oldies who are unable to get the normal medical insurance particularly as the oldies could suffer hearing or sight problems or age related pain which could lead to intolerance with younger boisterous dogs or a pain related reaction if handled incorrectly, The membership also benfits the dogs that are rescued by Dogs Trust.

The other benefits are as follows

• Unlimited access to VetfoneTM, 24 hour emergency advice from qualified veterinary nurses 365 days of the year.

• FREE 3rd party insurance - up to £1,000,000 cover per claim if your dog causes damage or injury to another person their property or pets.

• Peace of mind with our Canine Care Card. The guarantee that Dogs Trust will take care of your dog should anything happen to you.

• FREE copies of Wag! magazine three times a year – containing full details of all our activities and the latest doggy news.

• Voting rights on all the important issues that affect Dogs Trust.

Does the third party insurance cover multiple dogs or only one?

Mel said up to ten dogs :flowers:

following on from my liabilty insurance thread i thought it worth a mention that if you are a member (costing £20.00 a year)you get inclusive third party liability insurance for up to ten dogs free.