UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

There are a few Vizsla around here, including the wirehaired one I photographed previously.

We were talking to another dog walker recently when a Vizlsla dog appeared at the edge of the field - the guy said it was "a Polish Pointer or something like that", did make me laugh :laugh:.

We've been remembering Rob's granddad today as it was about a year since he passed away, so we had a walk in the forest with family and went for a coffee. Still feels very much as though he is around, it really doesn't feel as though he has gone :wub:

You know that sideboard I bought off eBay recently and went through all the rigmarole of having it collected from Essex and delivered? It wasn't a perfect match for the luffly cabinet I bought, but pretty close. However, I then found a sideboard on eBay which was exactly the same style so I have just ended up buying it :rolleyes: So now I have to go through the rigmarole of arranging collection/delivery again (at least it's only in Northwich, which is only 30 odd miles away) and then putting the other sideboard I bought on eBay. I know I'm fussy but if I really much prefer the finish on the other one.

Oh all this talk of viz and no pics. :mecry: Ange I love that wirehaired boy. He is so scrumptious. :wub: Yes Alex they might be big dogs but they're complete wusses at times. :laugh: I love them so much. Completely nutty but hey. :wub:

Ange :GroupHug: It's nice you feel he's still around.

Hiya Mindy.

You know that sideboard I bought off eBay recently and went through all the rigmarole of having it collected from Essex and delivered? It wasn't a perfect match for the luffly cabinet I bought, but pretty close. However, I then found a sideboard on eBay which was exactly the same style so I have just ended up buying it :rolleyes: So now I have to go through the rigmarole of arranging collection/delivery again (at least it's only in Northwich, which is only 30 odd miles away) and then putting the other sideboard I bought on eBay. I know I'm fussy but if I really much prefer the finish on the other one.

I did jokingly say that I hoped that you would like it when it got there :rolleyes: :laugh: Hope you like the new new one anyway :flowers:

Night all :wavey:

Az just decided he fancied popping out for a wee, so rather than ask me to open the door (I was sitting right in front of it) he went over, stood up on his hind legs, opened it and went out. :unsure:

I wouldn't mind only he never remembers to close it after himself. :glare: :laugh: