UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'D Forgotten How Messy Wee Ones Get

ailsas mum

Ewan ( youngest son ), Janet his oh and Cady have moved in with us for a while, Janet was feeding Cady her lunch and boy what a mess she makes.

DSC05737.jpg

DSC05740.jpg

DSC05739.jpg

Mind you she does help with the cleaning up.

DSC05749.jpg.

It's amazing how you forget how bad feeding wee ones is :unsure: , from now on she can be fed in the dining room.

Terri

That is one messy baby!! :laugh:

My eight-month old grandson has never been fed from a spoon. My daughter is doing "Baby Led Weaning" with him, although she did purees etc with the older one. She just puts out a load of veg and chunks of meat, bread etc and he chooses what he wants himself and finger feeds. The first time I watched him sucking on a piece of beef I was terrified he'd choke but he just sucked away at it. He now manages more or less anything and eats really well. It's just as messy as spoon feeding. :laugh:

That is one messy baby!! :laugh:

My eight-month old grandson has never been fed from a spoon. My daughter is doing "Baby Led Weaning"

That's what they've started doing I never knew it had a name though. She is a right mucky pup, she was sitting eating a baby whatsit type crisp, it was one bite for her then one for Arran then another one for her :rolleyes: . The dogs are loving having her here as any food thrown from the high chair goes straight into their gobs.

Terri