UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Irish Retriever Rescue Uk - Reunion 2009 - Photos!

ReikiAnge

Yesterday I had a card stall at the Irish Retriever Rescue UK Reunion, right next to the OC one that Cat and Lynne ran for us, thanks again ladies

:flowers:

Took quite a few photos, which I have put in a gallery HERE :)

It was a lovely day, fantastic weather, nice people and lots of wonderful dogs, including many Golden Retrievers but also lots of other breeds and crosses.

I fell in love with a gorgeous Golden Retriever called Quinn (hope I've got that right) who put both paws on you when you said hello. He was wonderful :wub:

p132800968-3.jpg

Cat's lovely girls :wub:

p788156465-3.jpg

An oldie who I tried to keep when she hung around my stall with Mins :laugh:

p452333911-4.jpg

Loved this great Dane cross and her little sis

p409064243-4.jpg

It was fab to meet Lynne and the Ds at last :biggrin: I *think* this was Duncan but will admit to getting confused a few times :laugh:

p289515900-4.jpg

Mins was a very good girl and spent most of the day off-lead, which meant she had plenty of opportunity to scrounge treats from people visiting the stall (and the stalls either side :laugh:)

p27588285-3.jpg

Someone was very pleased with her new toy ...

p351515870-3.jpg

Was lovely to finally meet Lorraine at IRR and her lovely boy :wub:

p359359633-3.jpg

For more photos see the link at the top :)

Awww my Sammy walking himself wub.gif

Beautiful photos Ange, I will get a link put on the website so people can get in touch with you to buy any prints if that's ok? I'd love the ones of my old man biggrin.gif

Quinn is a darling isn't he, Saturday would have been his gotcha day too as Alison collected him from me at the reunion 2 years ago. I think it was Casey that got very attached to the cushion rolleyes.gif Was certainly a lucky charm though, helping to earn the most coveted prize of the day..... my Darcy's memorial award for the worst dog in obedience laugh.gif

Thank you all for coming, it was lovely to meet you. It wasn't quite as busy as previous years but we had a lovely weekend and it was wonderful to meet up with old and new faces alike. I'm booking the weather again for next year but I'll swap the factor 50 for total sunblock ohmy.gif

Lorraine