UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Abandoned Gsd Has To Be Pts By Swindon Vets

ReikiAnge

Just horrible :mecry: :mecry:

*Warning* very upsetting details of the poor dog who had to be pts, with a photo of him at the vets :(

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/4577683.Owners_left_sick_dog_to_die/

I'd like to think the "owner" will get what they deserve but of course they won't :( I'm so upset thinking what that poor dog would have gone through.

Thank you Alison and colleagues for trying to help him and taking his pain away when you realised you couldn't do anything for him, for caring about him when others hadn't :GroupHug:

I saw this in the paper today, he was found just a couple of miles from us :mecry: :mecry:

That poor, poor dog, I can't bear to think about how much he must have suffered :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

I'm very glad at least that the local press are making a campaign of it - somebody must know where he came from, I hope there are no other animals there in similar condition. I wish I thought the owner would get some sort of meaningful punishment, but I don't have any faith in that happening :cussing:

Sleep tight you poor boy, you are free of pain now :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :mecry: