UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can You Help Run An Oc Stall On 12 Sep In Bath Area?

ReikiAnge

Hello lovely people - is anyone able to run a stall for Oldies Club on Saturday 12 September in the Bath area?

It's for the Irish Retriever Rescue UK reunion - lots of details about the day here, it sounds fab :biggrin: and would be great to have the OC represented there.

Gates open at 8am, so looks like an early start :)

If you could run the stall for us that day, would you please post here or PM me? Could you let us know if you have a gazebo/table you could bring with you for the stall please.

If you're not able to run the stall all day, but could offer to help for part of the day, please also post, as if we can find someone to do the stall, I'm sure an extra pair of hands would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading :flowers:

Hi, yes I can, do a morning and come back to help pack up later if need be - I live in Bath and its only about 10 mins away from my house! :)

Although I have no oldies club merchandise/info, so I would need some one to show me the ropes, but I can rave tirelessly about the Oldies Club, so I'm off to a good start with that hopefully xx

(I'll send you my number) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lynne, if you could come that would be fantastic :flowers: Cat is running the OC stall (as I've got my own one) and we do have another kind volunteer coming to help for a bit, but a couple of volunteers are away and not able to help, so an extra pair of hands would be very much appreciated, thank you :flowers:

If you can PM me your email address I'll send you the site plan etc. so you know where the stall is when you arrive :) Will be nice to meet you :flowers:

Hey everyone :)

I'm going to aim to get there to start setting up at 8.30 - but the table cloths are at work, so I'm hoping the office will be open at 8am - if not, I'll come to the stall first anyway, and can always get the table cloths once I've unloaded and someone is there to help get started - hope thats ok!

Really looking forward to it - its actually about 25 mins from my house - its between Corston & Marksbury if anyone else is thinking of popping along xx