UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Swine Flu Vaccinations

Pingu

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling very wary about being (mass) vaccinated but when I went into work this morning I heard that one of our team has swine flu, a few others have family members with it and apparently Luton is one of the hotspots for it. I might just be first in the queue!!

My daughter has swine flu, and the Tamiflu tablets make her throw up. We are keeping well away, luckily they have their own self contained flat upstairs.

They are discussing swine flu on the radio and people have phoned in to say that Tamiflu is making them sick, the advice is that they have to be taken with food otherwise they will make you sick. Hope that helps your daughter.

There's a homeopathic remedy called Nux Vomica which can help with vomiting. We used it for the dogs last year when they had to take ABs that caused vomiting in some dogs (and unfortunately did in ours). The vomiting stopped as soon as we started with the remedy. I'm not a doctor or homeopath so you'd have to check it is ok to use alongside the medication, but I got mine from Helios Homeopathy. I gave the remedy a time before they had the ABs with their food.

Hope your daughter is feeling much better soon :GroupHug:

a lady in my mother's OAP flats has swine flu and has been confined to her room but no other precautions have been taken,no jabs offered to the other residents or anything. This lady was freely mixing with the other residents when she was first feeling ill. My mother is 85 and getting frailer and I feel that she is at risk. Am i over reacting? x

The doctor on This Morning skirted very nicely when asked if the health proffessionals would be the first to be offered the vaccine with them being on the front line when people are ill, he just kept saying the elderly and the vunrable should in his opinion be offered it first!!