UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Weddings, West Highlands And Weather

scotslass

We've just been to Morar for my eldest son's wedding, and for a week's holiday. Bonnie came too, though she chose to stay out of the limelight on the day (and instead lay in her bed, snoozing and accepting titbits). The wedding had to be held in Mallaig, though pics were taken later at Morar, and the weather was glorious. :biggrin:

Here's one for Claz and anyone else who loves this beach...it's now Bonnie's favourite too. :wub: It's only a phone pic but it should be recognisable to fans.

camusdarach.jpg

What a fantastic beach, Liz! I'm so glad the sun shone for you all on your son's special day, and I'm really jealous about that beach...to think we were so close and didn't realise, there's nothing for it...we'll have to go up there again :laugh:

Bonnie looks very sweet with her short hair, I'll have to get Rosie to the groomers I think.

Posting a back view, since the happy couple haven't seen their pics yet - still in the Carribean. The photographer took the opportunity to get some pics on the beach while it was cloudy, and one of the guests took this one in the same conditions.

wedrocks2.jpg