UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milton Keyne's Big Doggie Do

Wendbert

We've had a very fab weekend helping out on the Dogstar stall at the Big Doggie Do. The stand was looking brililant with loads of lovely things for people to buy, information boards and of course the tombola :cool:

The Dogstar stall, with Wiggle out front:

do1.jpg

Some of the information displays:

do2.jpg

do4.jpg

Ele-poo!!! :biggrin:

do3.jpg

Wiggle entered Best Rescue - here we are collecting his 2nd place rosette :cool:

do5.jpg

Noah Squirrel was a tad underwhelmed by it all

do6.jpg

While Sir H was gaying it up with his pink bandana! (He kept it on all day and night :huh: )

do7.jpg

Today we used the side panels to create some shade for the dogs, but not before Noah did some combined sunbathing/roaching :wub:

do8.jpg

The boys enjoyed the company of Marian CT's very gorgeous Fleur :wub:

do9.jpg

The event really was a fab with the organisers promoting rescue and responsible ownership. Was also lovely to catch up with Fugee's and meet Gina (aka Rocky) :flowers:

Excellent couple of days was had by all. Didn't manage many photo's this year due to lack of camera, but I had my phone and did manage to take a few pics of Wiggle, Sir H & Sirius.

Sir H actually laughing.........I think :unsure:

SirH.jpg

Wiggle and Sir H having a laugh

WiggleSirH.jpg

Sirius being put in the naughty cage after trying to take over and rearrange the Oldies Club stall - no bears were harmed in the

process :wink:

Siriusbeingnaughty.jpg

We made a grand total of £221 for the Oldies Club - big massive well done and thanks to all those to helped, supported and even pee'd up the stall (Todd you know who you are :rolleyes: Mr Piddle pants)

Rocky :)

As Sam posted in RMF, Dogstar raised £260 over the weekend, so another fab amount which will fund steralisation and vaccination clinics in Sri Lanka :wink:

I started off helping with a stall Wendy, and next thing i knew, i was in a river with an elephant :laugh:

Well done on the £260 raised. A brilliant amount

Sirius has been blogging

http://dogstarfoundation.blogspot.com/2009...un-28-june.html

it has his unique take on the day ( and loads of photos )

I shall be back later with my non Sirius photos including the agility tunnel incident

Really would like to go to this one at some point. Marian has said me and Louie can stay at hers in 2018 when shes sorted the house out :laugh:

you would be very welcome to stay with us next year if you wanted