UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Mrs B

Helly

:flowers:

Thank you everybody.

I have had a lovely day - despite having to be up by 6.15 am.

Lounged around this morning, opened my cards and presents - Tigger came and gave me a wonderful cuddle (he's very good at those), then Daisy came and laid with her head on my leg. :ohmy: Anyone who knows Daisy knows that she is a very independently minded young lady, who is still very mixed up about physical contact, so for her to be so soppy was :wub:

I pottered off and treated myself to lunch out, poked around a town I hadn't been to before, bought nine rather handsome chocolates (of which there are still six left for sharing), and then went to the Workhouse - which was extremely interesting, if slightly intense on the information front! Bought a box of veggies from the garden (lettuce, turnips, beetroot, rhubarb and baby turnips for £3!).

A nice dinner (with some contribution to the cooking by OH), and now I'm ignoring the remainder of the chores, as some books I ordered from Amazon which were due to arrive on Saturday, have arrived today. :)

Unfortunately, as no-one had made me a cake :( I had intended to make myself a chocolate-coffee-caramel cake which I've wanted to try for ages, but I ran out of time. I am not sure if I am allowed to make myself cake unless it's my birthday. Ah well, always next year.