UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend - Who's Bringing What

zico's mum

Hmmm, we won't be joining the BBQ either - probably for obvious reasons for peeps who know me :) I will, however, try my damnest to convince all n sundry that vegan food isn't necessarily boring and bring a generous amount of chocolate brownies with me :wink: Any nut allergy sufferers amongst us btw? Let us know and I'll make sure I make some with and without nuts, making the 'withouts' first :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count us out of the bbq also as having to have gluten free makes it very difficult, can't even have chips from the chippy as no doubt they cook the battered fish in the same fat as the chips :mecry:

Reckon food wise it ain't going to be much fun - which reminds me I have to speak to them about the brekkie as we are staying in the b&b

Aw Becks :GroupHug: I'm steering clear of BBQ's, chocolate cos I'm not supposed to eat it. Sounds like I won't be the only one in the boring corner. My hands will be free of dogs so I will feel a bit lost without my crew. Very happy to help anyone with their furry friends so just shout.

I went to a local pub early evening as I don't do BBQ's either being a veggie but a very picky one! will probably do that again & then come for drinkies after, also Roly is a very rude dog & doesn't like anyone :laugh: so I will have to stay on the fringes. Becks I am staying in the B&B again i took my own soya milk & they were fine about it- I had no problem eating at the B&B just ordered what I wanted off the breakfast menu, I'm not sure what you can & can't have but if you have different bread & take some I don't think they will mind toasting it for you. There is fruit/cereals then a full english breakfast but I just had beans & grilled tomatoes!

Edited by melissa

You have! :D

Everyone kind of brings what they drink and a bit more if you wish. I might be bringing a box or two of wine and some vodka.

I am veggie (OH is carnivore) so I will be doing veggie BBQ.

Billy I am always up to try vegan food. :wink:

Joshnbecks, can you eat veggies and oliveg oil, and jacket spuds? I could do some bananas with honey and raisins?

Anyone not joining in eating of BBQ food can still sit with us. Its usually a kind of free for all anyway. Thinking maybe I might bring some snack food too. :)

EGGS

Sudden brainwave...... If anyone is interested I can bring some eggs from my girls.... they are freerange and if I save them from say 21st they will be less than 2 weeks old (to get enough for peeps at average 3 per day that should be 42 eggs - could be more as most days they actually produce 1 each.)

No charge of course but maybe an honesty box with the proceeds to the Oldies Club?

If you are interested please put a note on here so I know whether to save them up or do the normal and hand out to neighbours, friends, the builders etc!!! Will be a case of first come first served.

EGGS

Sudden brainwave...... If anyone is interested I can bring some eggs from my girls.... they are freerange and if I save them from say 21st they will be less than 2 weeks old (to get enough for peeps at average 3 per day that should be 42 eggs - could be more as most days they actually produce 1 each.)

No charge of course but maybe an honesty box with the proceeds to the Oldies Club?

If you are interested please put a note on here so I know whether to save them up or do the normal and hand out to neighbours, friends, the builders etc!!! Will be a case of first come first served.

Ooh yes please :biggrin:

I'd only want 3 but we could have boiled egg and soldiers for our breakfast - yummy!!