UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Merchandise

lil_angel

We're starting to run low on stock and we're wondering what we should potentially reorder and what other items we maybe should look into purchasing and selling for Oldies Club. Any suggestions welcome. They do not have to be item branded with OC on them. The dog air fresheners have been a great success and we hope to find other things which will sell as well :biggrin:

We're starting to run low on stock and we're wondering what we should potentially reorder and what other items we maybe should look into purchasing and selling for Oldies Club. Any suggestions welcome. They do not have to be item branded with OC on them. The dog air fresheners have been a great success and we hope to find other things which will sell as well :biggrin:

I think notepads are a good idea too, as long as they are reasonably priced - especially if they have border collies on!! :laugh:

I know I'm showing my age :wacko: but in the 70s we had things called splash patches - logos on thickish fabric backing which could be sewn onto things. One with the Oldies logo might be popular - people could then put it on whatever they wanted - dog beds/blankets/dog coats/bags/hats etc.