UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Simple Pleasures

Wendbert

Being on hols with the dogs, taking them for a lovely long walk on the beach, getting back to the cottage, usually Swallows Dancew or Wyns cottage, and watching them zonk out :wub:

I also LOVE hanging out my washing on my rotary washing line, soooo theraputic and getting into bed with clean bedding :biggrin:

Mine exactly (apart from the washing line bit). I love clean crisp bedding.If I won the lottery I'd have fresh.new cotton every night and someone else to wash it for me.We've just had a holiday in May at Little Dumpledale (the farmhouse) and we're going back to Wyn's Cottage next time (in October). I loved seeing my three poodles totally content and zonked out every night after running free on Newgale beach - heaven! Even my little oldie got a fresh spring in her step when we were there though her little legs were wearing out towards the end of the week!

Birdsong and spring sunshine also does it for me.

Edited by Finty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Safneo: 4 pm on a Friday is def my favourite time of the week too! :biggrin:

Spending time with Kiera and Sparky, taking them out for a long walk somewhere nice n quiet - if it's a nice sunny day then that's a bonus :)

Driving me van - I just love that big, fat, sluggish monster :)