UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

3 Greyhounds In Urgent Pts Situation

There are 3 greyhounds on a farm in the Wigan area that are in desperate need of a rescue space. I was contacted by a lady who volunteers for a GSD rescue and who had been to see a GSD they wanted to get rid of. While she was there she noticed the greyhounds and they asked her if she could take them too so she contacted me and asked if I could help get them out as she doesn't think they'll be there much longer :(

I'm afraid I don't have any other details apart from they are aproximately 4-5 years of age, male and no good for racing.

DSC00097.jpg

grey-dog.jpg

Well I'm very pleased to say that these boys have been found a rescue space down in Guilford :) They are not out of the woods until I pick them up but come Sunday they should be on their way down south. Thank you to everybody for your offers of help, they are very much appreciated :flowers:

Glad this is sorted and they will soon be safe. Must admit I would have been surprised if the greyhound lovers and the various greyhound rescues around did not respond with offers of help once the need was made known. Well done all involved in rescuing these and giving them a chance of new loving forever homes.