UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts For Clive Please

Abby

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my little boy's at the vets now. I cried half the way home because he was scared of the vet who took him off :rolleyes:

Can't wait till he's home again where he belongs.

Thanks for all the good thoughts. :flowers:

He's home :partytime:

I don't think we have too much to worry about as his first activity on getting in the door was to race upstairs and plonk his bum down in front of the fridge :rolleyes:

He's surprisingly with it, though I can see already he's going to be a swine for licking. 10 days with no walks :unsure:

Thank you again for his good thoughts :flowers:

He's home :partytime:

I don't think we have too much to worry about as his first activity on getting in the door was to race upstairs and plonk his bum down in front of the fridge :rolleyes:

I'm so pleased he's home :biggrin: Has his daddy given him a big manly hug now?

And :biglaugh: :biglaugh: He's such a smart cookie :wub:

I'm so pleased he's home :biggrin: Has his daddy given him a big manly hug now?

And :biglaugh: :biglaugh: He's such a smart cookie :wub:

His daddy is indeed Very Relieved to have him back, and especially that he is so with it. The last time he had an anaesthetic he was out of it for about 36 hours, wobbly and dribbly, it was horrid to see.

In between licking his quite bad shaving rash :unsure: Clive has found time to blog :wink:

His daddy is indeed Very Relieved to have him back, and especially that he is so with it. The last time he had an anaesthetic he was out of it for about 36 hours, wobbly and dribbly, it was horrid to see.

In between licking his quite bad shaving rash :unsure: Clive has found time to blog :wink:

Blimey! No wonder you're so relieved that he's ok. That must have been scary :( :GroupHug:

Loving the blog :biglaugh: