UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gutted Beyond Gutted

Fee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do :)

Thing is a feel bad now as we have a holiday booked half term week so they are being sent to another foster home, but if they dont settle there they will be coming back to us even if we have to cut the holiday short as we think they had enough stress yesterday.

How sad it is to read this story, but how wonderful are you for taking them back :GroupHug:

Enjoy your holiday, relax you have done an amazing job!!

Such a pity after waiting so long but at least they came back so quickly they hardly had time to get upset by the move. So glad their foster family could take them back though and hopefully they will get another chance which will work out just right for them.

Well the duo seem none the worse for wear today, mitzi by my feet and Bolo taking up most the sofa :rolleyes:

Whilst it's a shame in some respects that this home so quickly failed to work out I'm also inclined to think that in hindsight they are probably better off back with you by the sound of things.

I am however wondering........... are you just one of those cunning type fosterers who teached their "foster" dog such bad habits that no-one will ever take them? :D I've have a large / "Thor sized" lump consistently attached to my sofa for the past year or so & would probably be gutted if someone else suddenly actually started showing interest in adopting him now :laugh:

I am however wondering........... are you just one of those cunning type fosterers who teached their "foster" dog such bad habits that no-one will ever take them? :D

I've never met the lovely pair but he sounds a bit fab to me ...

Bless him, poor old Bolo has lived with children, dogs, cats, chickens and ferrets and never put a foot wrong in his foster home :wub:

:)

Oh, I agree - that's why I thought Deb's might actually be very sorry to see them go.

Better get your enquiries in quick for this lovely pair people - before Debs really does decide she might like to keep them :)