UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ashes To Ashes Series 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I am going to be singing Mirror Man for days now :laugh:

from some reason I am convinced Sam Tyler is going to reappear, I know its mad and there is no reason he would/could but keep thinking he will

when they spoke to the stripper and she said she was from Hyde I started shouting at Mark that it was a sign Sam was coming back , Mark looked at me like it was a sign I had been out in the sun for too long

anyway regardless of all that I think its fab

tonight we had Tyler/Tiler

I tell you its either another clue or a big fat red herring that I have fallen for hook line and sinker

and I am going to be singing Mirror Man for days now :laugh:

from some reason I am convinced Sam Tyler is going to reappear, I know its mad and there is no reason he would/could but keep thinking he will

when they spoke to the stripper and she said she was from Hyde I started shouting at Mark that it was a sign Sam was coming back , Mark looked at me like it was a sign I had been out in the sun for too long

anyway regardless of all that I think its fab

tonight we had Tyler/Tiler

I tell you its either another clue or a big fat red herring that I have fallen for hook line and sinker

There was also a lot about Princess. The box had Death of a Princess on the side, which contained stuff from the car that was wrecked.Which may link with the mention of the Princess Diana stuff last week

Also, and this may be a bit wide of the mark. But as there was so much Princess stuff, I noticed that Gene <swoon> often called her Bolly (after the champagne), but last night he mostly called her Bowles - Camilla Parker-Bowles?

I am enjoying this series, almost as much as Life on Mars.

Wendy,no one actually understands it. But it is good.

There was also a lot about Princess. The box had Death of a Princess on the side, which contained stuff from the car that was wrecked.Which may link with the mention of the Princess Diana stuff last week

we thought that as well ( when I shut up about Sam long enough to listen :blush02: )

I have no idea who the man Alex was talking to on the stairwell ( the chap that tied her up last week ? ) I think he is connected to the Princess storyline

Also, and this may be a bit wide of the mark. But as there was so much Princess stuff, I noticed that Gene <swoon> often called her Bolly (after the champagne), but last night he mostly called her Bowles - Camilla Parker-Bowles?

Was that not just his accent :unsure: , I thought he was saying Bolls.

They nearly had a snog last night.............ooooooooooo :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
just watching episode 4 now and more references to Sam , Journalist from Life on Mars and even Genes old coat

I think Sam is not dead but undercover and is connected to with the corruption story line ( as in investigating it )

Oooooo, never thought of that, you might be right.

this just keeps getting better and better

Mark and I are laughing out loud at every episode and this 2nd series is I think as good as Life on Mars

I am still 100 % convinced that Sam is coming back but there is nothing online to support my hunch so maybe it is all wishful thinking on my part

• 2 weeks later...