UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could You Spare A Few Thoughts, Please?

ClazUK

Tomorrow is the funeral of my ex Mother in Law, mum to Gary (Dognabbit on here). She had been battling with cancer for some time and finally lost the fight. If you could spare a thought for Gary, his Dad Eric and his sister Tina, as they say their Goodbyes to Colleen, the best Mum in Law I could have asked for, I'd be grateful :lily:

Tomorrow is also the day my Mum has her knee replacement. She needs to get well and fit soon, as she wants to get home. My Dad had a stroke a couple of weeks ago and he is desperate to get out of the rehab ward he's in. Although he's not ready to leave yet, my mothers speedy recovery will mean he'll be home sooner. A few stray thoughts for my Mum would be much appreciated.

Finally my car has it's MOT tomorrow. Normally I'd not ask anyone to cross fingers for the Oookmobile, but it's absolutely essential that it's okay, as I need it for running around ailing parents right now. So please could you think 'pass your MOT without too much expense' thoughts for it?

It's been a pretty yukky month, starting with an non-operation on my knee that confirmed it needed major work. Then Dad had the stroke. I had 2 weeks off unpaid, recovering from knee pokeage and checking on my folks. Then Colleen died. And now my 78 year old Mum is having a major op.

I've completely neglected RMF, my friends and my fugeefriends, for which I am genuinely sorry.

Most of my birthday plans have gone on hold through lack of time and poverty.

And I'm 50 in 13 days :crying_anim:

I am hoping April will be better..... :unsure:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to read what a carp time you are having. :GroupHug: Thinking of you, Gary and all the family tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Sucessful op and speedy recovery thoughts your mum and continuing best wishes for your dad.

Message for the Oooookmobile. :rolleyes: Please pass your MOT with NO added cost to your mum. Fankin' you muchly!

Not a good month at all, will be thinking of Gary and his family, and you of course. Also hoping your mum's operation goes well and that she recovers well so that she can be home very soon, and in turn so can your dad so they are both together at home again. :GroupHug:

Crikey Claz! :GroupHug: :GroupHug: My thoughts are with Gary, his family and you :GroupHug:

Bestest wishes for a successfull op and a speedy recovery for your mum, and hoping that both she and your dad will be able to be at home again soon. :flowers:

And lots of "pass your MOT" thoughts to your car too :)