UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lisa - Very Sad News

ReikiAnge

On behalf of Lisa's family I would like to thank everyone who has added their support. I am Lisa's sister and have just been reading all the lovely posts that have been put on here. Lisa was a very special person and was my sister for 41 years, I miss her desperately everyday; she was the most unselfish person anyone could ever meet and her love of animals was boundless. My family and I are heartbroken and my hope is that Nigel will perhaps take a moment to think about their loss as well as his own. Many thanks to everyone; your words help to quell the searing pain that Lisa's death leaves behind.

Julie xxx

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie...I have no brothers and sisters, so I have no idea of the pain you are suffering at the loss of your darling Lisa.....but as for Nigel, I can only think that having known and loved her for such a short time compared to you, he is so wrapped up in his own loss of the person he hoped to spend the rest of his life with that he can only see his own pain. I'm sure he doesn't intend to make it seem as if he is the only one grieving. You and she were lucky to have a close relationship, many siblings don't.

My very sincere condolences to you and the rest of Lisa's family. :GroupHug:

My heart goes out to you and the rest of Lisa's family. :GroupHug: The death of a precious family member always feels like an unbearable loss; it's a time when many bereaved people lose their way for a while and I know, from bitter experience, that the pain can drive families apart, especially the "old" and "new" elements of a family. I guess everyone has to ask the question "What would Lisa want? What is the best we can do in her memory?"

All I would say is - above all else, remember your Lisa, the cherished sister you loved in your unique relationship. She's in your heart forever, just as she's in the hearts of others who loved her in their unique ways. She must have been a wonderful woman to inspire all that love, and you should feel proud to be her sister. God bless. :GroupHug: