UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Warning Warning - Very Cute Terrier

Claire P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is very cute indeed :wub:

and those dressing gowns are fab also does your mum sell them?

That's the plan. I have a Cooper size one at mo and left Mum with another towel to make some more from but don't know what size she has made them as yet. We did make a luxury delux one which is double thickness but that broke a needle so it was decided to only make single thickness ones to sell but they seem to keep them warm enough, They are duel purpose too as will take them to shows in the summer and they can be soaked in water to prevent heat stroke.

I am going up to stay for a course for work on 1st and 2nd of April so I will bring them back then and let you know. Don't know how much to charge for them. They are very well made as Mum is a perfectionist and has bound all the edges so they can't fray.

Oh forgot to say obviously profits will go to Oldies club. As I wanted some for Cooper anyway that's all of whatever the spare ones make as if I was to buy cooper 2 from a shop it would have cost the same as buying the towels.

PS they are all that blue colour (unless I can convince Mum to do some more but not sure she is that keen but sure she could be persuaded if there was enough orders) the binding does vary from light blue to mid blue I think.

The biggest problem is I don't live in the same county as Mum anymore so don't meet up that often so there could be a bit of a wait on orders. But if anyone wants them shout now and we could make them at the beginning of April.

Keep coming back to look at her - she really is adorable.Any interest yet?

She only arrived mid Sun afternoon!!! I know of 2 people interested in her already though. One being me and a friend from agility training (who is a vet nurse) her Mum was rather interested when she met her last night. I reckon she will be snapped up quick like Snoopy & Boots were though. I do keep calling her Snoopy because she is very like her in personality.

Day one of recall training this evening. I think it will come in time. She just hasn't been taught much the letter from her previous owner said she was never let off as she ran off. My answer to anyone who says that is try training your dog then. Anyway took her on the fields with a flexi lead and a slice of Ham. She is a terrier they are not stupid they know what side their bread is buttered on. Cooper like to show the foster dogs how it's done and they don't like to miss out. I know most trainers say you should never handle more than one dog at once in training but I find it helps. Cooper did a lovely stay while she did a few recalls and waits, then I released him. He may be naughty a lot of the time but is very good with the fosters he used to bring Boots back all the time for me as she was a little deaf.

• 2 weeks later...