UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lot 341 - 2 Bottles Of Alcohol Made By Lesley Of Trallwm Farm

Hic :laugh:

Trallwm farm Pirates association presents

A life style choice.

Available now for your delectation and amazement alcohol made by Lesley of Trallwm farm.

I can do falling over water in apple,barley and potato or chardonay or even elder flower.

It can be light and refreshing falling over water or I can get it close to the chocolate moonshine base that nearly crippled us at Christmas.

Its totally your choice on how much of a party goer you really want to be or how much you want to remember of the following two days.

Obviously the more chance of my house blowing up when some one lights a match then the more you will need to bid but for a light and refreshing, amusing but tantalising little wine as drunk constantly by that women off the telly and various aristos and rabbis at christmas then Im open to bribery,corruption or a go with your younger brother. Oh ok its an auction so as much as possible for two great causes then.

Postage paid in UK although given the nature of the item it may be more suited to hitching a ride on a transport run :wink:

Ive started a chardonney with oak chips in today as well as a sparkling Elderflower made with a champers yeast. The potato and Barley is clearing and actually tastes nice. Even the apple is clearing.

Can I point out that wine making is an art form. I dont just throw it in a jar and wait for it to go ding like a "friend" thought.

I have to nurture it,syphon it so any sediment from fresh ingredients stays behind,keep it warm swap it from jar to jar, clear it using techniques known only to the secret society and then bottle it. This takes weeks out of my schedule with DyPoPo.

It may be that this wine becomes a collectors item by the end of the year.

Edited by Trallwm farm