Oldies Club The Woof Factor

lil_angel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Email sent with 3 pics of Toastie boy..... cheque will be posted tonight.

Georgina.

Shucks - just realised it is 26th now!!! hope the cheque gets there cos Paypal hates me and recently tried AGAIN to set up an account 3 times and failed AGAIN.......

Have received Toasties piccies. Georgina we know you will send the cheque so dont panic about when it arrives. The deadline is more about getting the pics in than the money as we understand that if paying by cheque its going to take a little longer to arrive.

Aw thank you.

Just threw the dogs into the car and drove into town (last collection here is officially 12.30), pulled up behind a post office van in the loading bay and leaped out, luckily a lady came out of a shop clutching an envelope as the PO van pulled away so I realised they had just collected and managed to get her attention.... major relief!!!!! Then I followed her out of town halfway home and had to wait behind as she emptied all the boxes on the way.... got past her and raced into Tesco, as I came out she was pulling in there!!! still, at least I know where there is a later collection than the local box now.

Edited by buddyboy

I will have to check with Michelle to see if your cheque has arrived Jan.

We are going to display the regional winners and finalist once they judges have seen the photos. I dont think we really have a way of showing all the photos which have been entered.

Have just paypalled my entry money over :flowers:

Am (hopefully) sending the pics, but I may have mucked up the sizing as they seem to be taking a loooong time to send :blush02: If they haven't gone when i come back after my bath I will try and sort it.

:rolleyes:

I'm a twit! :mecry: I think it's sorted now and I sincerely hope you can make sense of my emails :flowers: