UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Silly Things Annoy You?

cheryl33

For example, when I recieve CVs at work I always notice spelling and grammar mistakes and it reeeeeeeeeeally annoys me.

When people don't pick up dog pooh round by mine. Just because you leave it all over the alleyways doesnt mean people can't see it :dry:

Shop assistants who follow you round like you are going to pinch something

etc

etc

etc...........

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For example, when I recieve CVs at work I always notice spelling and grammar mistakes and it reeeeeeeeeeally annoys me.

When people don't pick up dog pooh round by mine. Just because you leave it all over the alleyways doesnt mean people can't see it :dry:

Erm...I take it the "recieve" instead of "receive" was a deliberate mistake then, to see if we'd spot it? :wink:

Bad spelling and grammar irritate me too, as does putting an apostrophe where one shouldn't be, and missing them where they should!

OMG don't get me started! :rolleyes:

People who ask a question and then keep going on and on and on while I'm trying to find the information for them - shut up!

My neighbour drumming on the steering wheel of his car when we're waiting for dog training to start, and insisting on having a rollie afters while all I want is to go home ... :rolleyes:

My team lead shouting: "who can take this phone call? Anyone?" We're in a call centre - the reason why a particualr call gets put through to him and not answered by any one of us is because we might all be busy!

The mice in the wall cavity - grrrr!

You can tell I'm not a very tolerant person :glare:

Erm...I take it the "recieve" instead of "receive" was a deliberate mistake then, to see if we'd spot it? :wink:

Bad spelling and grammar irritate me too, as does putting an apostrophe where one shouldn't be, and missing them where they should!

:laugh: :laugh: Me too - may I join you in the Grumpy Old Woman/Save the Apostrophe corner, suzeanna? :flowers:

People on the Internet who are wrong.

duty_calls.png

:laugh: :laugh: Must save that one. :flowers: