UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Four Black Labs And A Chocolate Pudding! Another Photo Fest!

ReikiAnge

Today we had a very important date - we took Mr Moo and M-M to meet up with Wendy and boys again, with the wonderful addition of the very beautiful Pudding :wub: :wub: Thanks so much to Wendy and lovely labs for meeting up with us again :flowers:

Max definitely remembered the boys as his greeting was much more friendly this time!

I took a few photos :biggrin:

Max keeping watch

FourBlackLabsaPudding010ii.jpg

He's very attached to his duck and didn't want to part with it at all today :wub:

FourBlackLabsaPudding056ii.jpg

Wiggle chasing the ball

FourBlackLabsaPudding012ii.jpg

Everyone apart from Sir H (who I think was scrounging tuna cake from me at the time!)

FourBlackLabsaPudding020ii.jpg

Having a good play

FourBlackLabsaPudding026ii.jpg

Wiggle spotting something of interest :unsure:

FourBlackLabsaPudding041ii.jpg

M-M who could run all day I think :)

FourBlackLabsaPudding053ii.jpg

Wiggle and Pudding certainly make a good running team :wub:

FourBlackLabsaPudding046ii.jpg

FourBlackLabsaPudding042ii.jpg

FourBlackLabsaPudding033ii.jpg

FourBlackLabsaPudding050ii.jpg

FourBlackLabsaPudding051ii.jpg

A line of labs :)

FourBlackLabsaPudding027ii.jpg

(more to come, sorry!)

Thanks Di :flowers:

They did have a fab time and I'm over the moon that Max has some lovely new friends he can be comfortable with :) I'm very proud of him and Wendy should be very proud of hers too :)

We did indeed find rather a lot of mud (for those that remember my bl**dy Muckboots thread, I am gradually breaking them in and was very glad of them today!).

I believe Ms Pudding had just finished wee-ing in the mud here :laugh:

FourBlackLabsaPudding055ii.jpg

Sir H in his element in the muddy stream

FourBlackLabsaPudding058ii.jpg

He's so good at the snooty look :wub:

FourBlackLabsaPudding070ii.jpg

My two and daddy

FourBlackLabsaPudding088ii.jpg

M-M who has no idea how all that mud got on her nose :rolleyes:

FourBlackLabsaPudding078ii.jpg

Wendy and the very gorgeous Pudding :wub:

FourBlackLabsaPudding096ii.jpg

Pudding is a real sweetheart and really enjoyed herself today. She's a lovely girl and certainly seems to be enjoying life.

My two had a really fab time :)

Oh wow! Those photo's are fab :biggrin: I took some but not many and they weren't very good :rolleyes: The best of my bad bunch are on Wiggle's blog.

I've got 3 absolutely worn out dogs here. They all really enjoyed themselves, even if Sir H's highlight was finding the muddy stream to wallow in :rolleyes: It was fab to see them all running around and having fun and especially lovely to see Max being so relaxed and waggy tailed with his friends :wub:

Thank you for all your lovely comments :flowers: It's so nice to have photos of these walks so I can remind myself they actually happened!

I've got 3 absolutely worn out dogs here. They all really enjoyed themselves, even if Sir H's highlight was finding the muddy stream to wallow in :rolleyes: It was fab to see them all running around and having fun and especially lovely to see Max being so relaxed and waggy tailed with his friends :wub:

Yeah, Max was great wasn't he :wub: I'm still so thrilled that he was running around off lead with them (even if he didn't want to let go of his duck and join in as much!).

It was fab to see him running with them/us, but also wonderful that he could sit at the table on-lead with your guys, without bother, that was really great. Especially as we seemed to gate-crash a half-term children's party :laugh:

At least she didn't wee on a nice, new toy like someone :rolleyes: Norty Wiggle :laugh: I wonder whether it will be hanging on the tree where I left it next time you go to the woods? :unsure:

I'll try to remember not to look :laugh:

Lovely to see all your labs having such a lovely time. :wub: They are such a fabulous breed. Wish we hadn't got old an decrepit or we would still have one now.

I'm sure someone could find you an old and decrepit lab in rescue :unsure: They are wonderful dogs. Max is ten now but I don't think he realises it.

If only every dog was like Wiggle, Sir H and Pudding, we'd be sorted :)