UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

I have a confession.

I made the Mars Bar Cakes yesterday morning, and left them in the oven, securely out of dogs’ mouths – my usual dog-proof-safe place.

No prizes for guessing what happened next!

I was in that much of a rush to make my “dairy free biscuits†last night, that I turned on the oven without doing my usual check of “is there anything in there?â€

After a bit I was thinking it smelt a bit chocolatey ………………………… then said something the lines of “oh dear, I think I’ve made a teensy-weensy error†(well, let’s pretend that’s what I said).

I will not be posting any Mars Bar Cakes out today – it did not meet Mrs B’s required standards I’m afraid ………… in fact I now need to go Mars Bar shopping again!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<Baking muffins and cookies today which will be going out this afternoon >>

Mac ,Danny + Miss Molly will be waiting patiently for Auntie Wendys biscuits :laugh:

Di xx

Charlie is waiting by the letterbox hoping that Aunty Di will send him one to taste, seeing as she heartlessly outbid his mum :crying_anim:

xx

Charlie is waiting by the letterbox hoping that Aunty Di will send him one to taste, seeing as she heartlessly outbid his mum :crying_anim:

xx

Don't worry Charlie, I *may* have a few left over from the extra batch I made that are packed and in a padded envelope with your name on, seeing as you were good enough to be one of the original taste testers :wink:

Don't worry Charlie, I *may* have a few left over from the extra batch I made that are packed and in a padded envelope with your name on, seeing as you were good enough to be one of the original taste testers :wink:

Wendy can you take a few out of my batch to send to Charlie please

I would hate for him to miss out :mecry:

The poor lad gets that hungry he's taken to stealing his mum's cake off her plate :(

Do you think he could be neglected ?

Di xx

Payment made via paypal this afternoon as follows :flowers:

Dear Teresa Tinsley,

You have sent a payment of £33.00 GBP to [email protected].

This transaction will appear soon in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details

Amount: £33.00 GBP

Transaction Date: 11 Mar. 2009

Transaction ID: 4XG40973SS344333J

:)

Wendy can you take a few out of my batch to send to Charlie please

I would hate for him to miss out :mecry:

The poor lad gets that hungry he's taken to stealing his mum's cake off her plate :(

Do you think he could be neglected ?

Di xx

It's very possible. :wink:

I ended up baking 3 batches, partly as I bought too much grated cheese and partly because I felt it was cruel of me to bake yummy smelling cookies and not let Wiggle, Sir H and Pudding have some treats. As there was plenty to go round, you've got a full batch on its way.

Parcels posted out this afternoon to:

Dogstar (collars donated by Zico's Mum :flowers: )

Zico's Mum

Colliewoman

Lynny95

Houndzrus

Loobie

Lil_Angel (caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes!!!)

Sanrossscot

I have just paid by Paypal to Wiccaweys :) (includes an extra donation) -

Sent to:

Sarah Carey

Email:

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:

-£12.00 GBP

Fee:

£0.00 GBP

Total:

-£12.00 GBP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:

11 Mar. 2009

Time:

17:49:31 GMT

Completed

Edited by Gemstone

I find it very hard to co ordinate driving past the post office on the way home from work, remembering to stop, finding a parking space, having parcels in car and my purse with me :rolleyes: so I'm going to do a special trip just for the post office on Saturday. There's a couple of people who have won items I donated that haven't pm'd me but if you do so by Saturday morning you can get on my Postman Pat run :)

Edited by chickentikka

Wendy thank you very much for the biscuits and dog tag

The dogs went mad when they smelt the biscuits :laugh: and i have to admit so did i

And before you ask yes i did try one they are very morish

They were allowed one each and are now sat next to the treat cupboard drooling :wink:

Four very satisfied customers :laugh: