UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Life Of Byron

tootsmazza

I haven't been on for a while and I apologise but my foster boy Byron is now definitely becoming a permanent fixture. He is just too daft to inflict on a family.

He is nearly five but going on two when it comes to maturity, he walk into bollards, finds anything that moves, including plastic bags, exciting and still hasn't learned how to brake when running at full speed round the house.

Today was a particularly stupid day. We were at the GAL walk at Strathclyde Park and as I let I realised Byron was doing his very daft but regular thing of standing astride Nell as she lay in the back of the car.

Usually what happens is that I turn a corner, he wobbles, stands on her and she growls.

Today I looked in my rear view mirror as Nell stood up, with Byron astride her and lifted him like a sack of potatoes off the ground onto her back.

I instantly pulled over thinking there was going to be a punch up but ended up crying tears of laughter as Nell, apparently oblivious to the 30k boy on her back, turned a circle with him spinning round looking utterly confused before lying back down and freeing him.

The look on Byron's face as he turned 180 degrees off the floor with no idea how was beyond priceless.

Hopefully he will learn not to stand over her in the future. Personally he is so daft I think it might happen again.

Marie