UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Another Breeding Bitch

ranirottie

I hope to be picking up a little yorkie girl tomorrow. She and a male were bought by two teenagers to breed from and make some money. They live in a shed in the garden and rarely come indoors. She was 18 months old when she had her first litter. She only had two pups and was not a good mum so they got fed up with her. The woman has agreed to hand her over but kept on about how much her grandaughter paid for her so I think I am going to be asked for some money. Poor little love,it breaks my heart to think of pups having pups.x

Edited by ranirottie

meet Agnes,now Millie. We are eventually home after travelling 98 miles into the wilds of the countryside to end up at a travellers camp !! The place was teeming with dogs of all descriptions,a real byb. Millie is thin,wormy and quite timid,I think cowed is the word. She is now curled up fast asleep on my bed. Ebbi and Kizzy said hello and then left her alone but Pixi was positively joyous and bounced all over her,but Millie didn't seem that bothered. Its people that she is scared of.

I took a couple of quick pics.

MilliejustarrivedJan262009003.jpg

MilliejustarrivedJan262009004.jpg

she seems a little sweetie and if she fits in with us she will be staying. I love yorkies and she seems a little love. Even better when she gets a bit of sparkle and confidence.My girls seem to like her.x

I didn't realise just how far Pixi has come until I see how nervous and jumpy little Millie is ! Pixi is like a full on bouncy bulldozer now compared to Millie ! We had a restless night,she scuttled for cover at every noise, every cough,sneeze (I still have the tail end of the bug),door slamming outside,dog barking, even when a gnat farted !! Every time I moved in bed she ran under the computer table but came back a bit quicker each time,bless her. This morning I woke up and she was tucked up behind my knees and when I turned over she just retucked herself into my lap. She is not sure about being stroked and just freezes,poor little love, but she does want to be with me and is following me around.Why do people do this to dogs? it makes my blood boil. According to her vaccination certificate (that was a surprise) when she was vaccinated in March 2008 she was 3 months old,that only makes just over a year now and she has already had a litter. She seems to be settling well altho she was obviously not clean overnight,but we will be working on that x

Edited by ranirottie