UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Think I Did Something Right

dirtychicken

I'm trying to stop Flora from jumping up on to the sofa (her favourite sleeping place) at the moment to give her hips a bit of a rest, so I spent some time reorganising the sleeping arrangements in the lounge last night.

Bran used to have a big duvet the size of his crate covered in a waterproof cover and a fleece cover (which is inaccessible during the day as Flora quite likes it and will make attempts to stash goodies in there and not share :rolleyes: ). There were also 2 hoooge plastic beds with duvets in that were covered in waterproof covers and fleece covers.

I've now put one of the plastic beds in Bran's crate and put the bigger duvet in Flora's bed with a big piece of vetbed on top and a big fleece blanket on top of that.

I *think* she likes it :rolleyes: :wub:

Cosybed2.jpg

Showing off her heart :wub:

Cosybed.jpg

She certainly looks comfier than when she tries to share the kitchen duvet with Bran now :rolleyes: :laugh:

Kitchensquash.jpg

In fact, I *know* that she likes it quite a lot as she was still sleeping in it when I came downstairs this morning (she's usually getting off of the sofa) and as soon as she'd been out for her morning wee, she got straight back into and hasn't moved since :wub: :wub: